A Zoning By-law Amendment and Site Plan Control applications (D02-02-20-0030 & D07-12-20-0044) have been filed with the City for 1995 Carling Avenue. The purpose of the applications is to develop a 27-storey apartment dwelling with six levels of underground parking.
View documents submitted to the City.
Read the Applicant’s Rationale
On May 7th, there was a public information session for residents.
- Click here for audio-only option of the meeting (about 90 min)
- Click here to read questions that were asked during the meeting
- Click here to view video of the meeting (about 90 min)
Below is a reference document that provides a summary of the zoning amendment application process.
Learn about the City of Ottawa’s Official Plan
For 1995 Carling Ave application, the applicant has to submit his/her proposal to the Ottawa Urban Design Review Panel (OUDRP) which is tentatively scheduled for June 5th.
The current zoning allows for a 9 storey building. You can send your comments to the file lead listed on the site .
- Number of floors: 27 Residential
- Number of units estimate – Total: 210
- Studio: 0
- 1 Bedroom unit: 80
- 2 Bedroom unit: 130
- Car parking provided: 168
- Visitor: 20
- Bicycle parking provided: 155