The developer has submitted an update regarding its Zoning By-law Amendment and Site Plan Control applications concerning 841, 845, and 855(A) Grenon Avenue.
Please refer to this link for revised plans and reports for the above noted applications.
In general, the key highlights of the revised proposal include the following:
- The number of units has been reduced from 34 to 30;
- Four units have been removed from the ground level;
- The surface parking lot in the front has been removed and these visitor parking spaces have been re-located to the basement parking garage;
- The number of visitor spaces has been reduced from four spaces to three;
- The size of the basement parking garage has been reduced;
- The number of resident parking spaces has been reduced from 33 spaces to 30, in line with the reduction in units; and
- The resident spaces are in car-stackers, which take up less space; the visitor spaces are not in stackers.
If you have any comments or questions about this file, please contact the File Lead