Ottawa – During the week of October 7, the following changes are anticipated after OC Transpo’s #reallybigservicechange, weather permitting:
- The bus only lane on Nicholas Street northbound will be converted to a general traffic lane.
- A northbound right turn lane at Nicholas Street to Laurier Avenue eastbound will be reintroduced.
- The reintroduction of two traffic lanes and one bicycle lane in each direction on Laurier Avenue between Nicholas and Waller streets.
- The opening of the on-ramp from Highway 417 westbound to Highway 174 eastbound.
- Removal of bus only lanes in both directions on Highway 174 between Blair and the Highway 417 and 174 split.
- The removal of the eastbound bus lane on Scott/Albert Street between Bayview Road and Empress Avenue.
The Lees Avenue eastbound on ramp to Highway 417 is expected to open to general traffic mid-October.