The following projects and events will have impacts on Ottawa traffic:
Highway 174 – Until Friday, December 20, intermittent lane and ramp closures will be in effect on Highway 174 between Blair and Trim roads for Stage 2 Confederation Line East Extension construction.
- Intermittent lane reductions will occur weekdays, from 9:30 am to 3 pm, and from 6 pm to 5 am.
- Intermittent ramp closures will occur weekdays, from 10 pm to 5 am.
Carp Christmas Parade – On Saturday, December 14, the following roads will close from noon to 2 pm:
- Carp Road between Juanita Avenue and Donald B Munro Drive.
- Donald B Munro Drive between Carp Road and Langstaff Drive.
- Langstaff Drive between Donald B Munro Drive and Juanita Avenue.
- Juanita Avenue between Langstaff Drive and Carp Road.