- Highway 417 – The Highway 417 westbound on-ramp from northbound Moodie Drive will close from Thursday, April 1 to December 2021.
- Holly Acres Road – The section of Holly Acres Road between the Highway 417 eastbound off-ramp and the Highway 417 westbound on-ramp will close on Friday, March 26 from 6:30 pm to 10 am the following morning. In the event of a weather delay, the section will close on Saturday, March 27 from 6:30 pm to 10 am the following morning.
- Byron Avenue – Byron Avenue is closed between Lockhart Avenue and Sherbourne Road until Friday, April 2 for Stage 2 LRT work. Local access is maintained.
- Edgeworth Avenue – Edgeworth Avenue will close between Lawn Avenue and Richmond Road from Monday, March 29 until Monday, May 31. Local access will be maintained.
- Highway 174 – The following Highway 174 ramps will close for Stage 2 LRT roadwork:
- The westbound on-ramp from eastbound Montreal Road will close on Friday, March 26 at 9 pm until 5:30 am on Monday, March 29.
- Several ramps will also close nightly from 9 pm to 5:30 am starting Monday, March 29 and ending the morning of Saturday, April 10, including the westbound on-ramp from southbound Jeanne d’Arc Boulevard, the eastbound on-ramp from northbound Jeanne d’Arc Boulevard, both the eastbound and westbound off-ramps to Champlain Street, and the eastbound on-ramp from southbound Tenth Line Road.
- Riverside Drive – Riverside Drive will close between Heron Road and Data Centre Road for bridge repair on Tuesday, March 30 from 11 pm until Wednesday, March 31 at 5 am. Signed detours will be in place. Cycling and pedestrian access will be maintained.
For updates on construction and roadwork activity across Ottawa, or for information about traffic and travel planning, visit the City’s traffic map or follow the City’s traffic account on Twitter.