Ottawa – The following projects will impact Ottawa traffic:
- Highway 417 – The Highway 417 westbound on-ramp from northbound Pinecrest Road is closed until November.
- Byron Avenue – The following sections of Byron Avenue are closed for Stage 2 LRT work:
- The section between Lockhart Road and Redwood Avenue is closed until Friday, March 19. There will be no local access to this section of Byron Avenue.
- The section between Lockhart and Woodroffe avenues is closed until the end of April. Local access will be maintained.
- Redwood Avenue – Redwood Avenue is closed between Byron Avenue and Richmond Road until Thursday, April 1.
- Highway 174 – The following Highway 174 ramps will close nightly from 9 pm to 5:30 am for Stage 2 LRT roadwork until the morning of Saturday, March 13, and again between Monday, March 15 and the morning of Saturday, March 20:
- The eastbound and westbound off-ramps to Jeanne d’Arc Boulevard
- The eastbound on-ramp from southbound Jeanne d’Arc Boulevard
- The westbound on-ramp from northbound Jeanne d’Arc Boulevard
The eastbound on-ramp from St. Joseph Boulevard will close nightly from 9 pm to 5:30 am beginning Sunday, March 14 and ending the morning of Thursday, March 18.