- Byron Avenue – Sections of Byron Avenue between Sherbourne Road and Redwood Avenue, and between New Orchard Avenue and Ancaster Avenue remain closed until the end of March for Stage 2 LRT work.
- Highway 417 – The westbound on-ramp from northbound Pinecrest Road will close daily between 10 am and 10:30 am beginning Monday, January 18 for Stage 2 LRT roadwork. This closure is weather dependent and is anticipated to conclude the morning of Friday, January 22.
- Highway 174 – The following Highway 174 ramps will close for Stage 2 LRT roadwork:
- The eastbound Montreal Road off-ramp will close tonight from 10 pm until Friday, January 15 at 5 am.
- The eastbound on-ramp from southbound Montreal Road will close tonight from 10 pm until Friday, January 15 at 5 am.
For updates on construction and roadwork activity across Ottawa, or for information about traffic and travel planning, visit the City’s traffic map or follow the City’s traffic account on Twitter.