- Byron Avenue – Byron Avenue is closed between Sherbourne Road and Redwood Avenue, and between New Orchard and Ancaster avenues until the end of March for Stage 2 LRT work.
- Ancaster Avenue – Ancaster Avenue is closed between Byron Avenue and Richmond Road until Monday, February 22 for Stage 2 LRT work.
- Redwood Avenue – Redwood Avenue is closed between Richmond Road and Byron Avenue until Thursday, April 1 for Stage 2 LRT work.
- Highway 417 – The westbound on-ramp from northbound Pinecrest Road will close for Stage 2 LRT work nightly at 11 pm on Tuesday, February 9 and Wednesday, February 10, reopening at 5 am the following morning.
- Highway 174 – The following Highway 174 ramps will close for Stage 2 LRT roadwork:
- The westbound off-ramp to Montreal Road will close nightly from 10 pm to 5 am beginning Tuesday, February 9 and ending the morning of Friday, February 12.
- The eastbound off-ramp to Jeanne d’Arc Boulevard will close nightly from 10 pm to 6 am beginning Monday, February 8 and ending the morning of Friday, February 12.
- The westbound on-ramp from westbound Montreal Road to westbound Highway 174 will close from noon on Friday, February 5 until 5 am on Saturday, February 6.
- Queen Elizabeth Driveway – Queen Elizabeth Driveway is closed daily from 9 am until 5 pm between Somerset and Fifth avenues to create more outdoor space for exercise.
For updates on construction and roadwork activity across Ottawa, or for information about traffic and travel planning, visit the City’s traffic map or follow the City’s traffic account on Twitter.