- Byron Avenue – Sections of Byron Avenue between Lockhart Road and Redwood Avenue, and between Richardson Avenue and Ancaster Avenue are closed until the end of March for Stage 2 LRT work.
- Highway 417 – The Highway 417 westbound on-ramp from northbound Pinecrest Road will close nightly from 11 pm to 5 am, beginning Wednesday, February 17 and ending the morning of Saturday, February 20. It will close again nightly from 11 pm to 5 am beginning Friday February 22 and ending the morning of Saturday, February 27. A full closure of the Highway 417 westbound on-ramp from northbound Pinecrest Road will begin on Monday, March 1.
- Highway 174 – The following Highway 174 ramps will close for Stage 2 LRT roadwork:
- The eastbound on-ramp from northbound Jeanne d’Arc Boulevard will close on Thursday, February 25 from 10 pm to 5 am the following morning, and on Friday, February 26 from 11 pm to 7 am the following morning.
- The westbound off-ramp to Jeanne d’Arc Boulevard will close nightly from 10 pm to 5 am beginning Tuesday, February 23 and ending the morning of Friday, February 26. It will close again the evening of Friday, February 26 at 11 pm and reopen at 7 am on Saturday, February 27.
For updates on construction and roadwork activity across Ottawa, or for information about traffic and travel planning, visit the City’s traffic map or follow the City’s traffic account on Twitter.