- Richmond Road – Due to construction on a couple of apartment buildings and the LRT Stage 2, drivers along the stretch on Richmond Road between Ambleside Drive and Sherbourne may experience significant traffic and delays. This construction will continue to be an issue for the next few years.
- Byron Avenue –Byron Avenue is closed between Richardson and Compton avenues, and between Lockhart Avenue and Sherbourne Road, until Thursday, December 24 for Stage 2 LRT work.
- Highway 417 – The following Highway 417 ramps will close for Stage 2 LRT roadwork:
- The westbound on-ramp from northbound Pinecrest Road will close nightly from 11 pm to 5 am until Friday, December 18.
- The westbound on-ramp from southbound Pinecrest Road will close from 11 pm to 5 am on Thursday, December 10, with a contingency of Friday, December 11.
- Highway 174 – The following Highway 174 ramps will close for Stage 2 LRT roadwork:
- The eastbound on-ramp from northbound Jeanne d’Arc Boulevard will close nightly from 10 pm to 5 am on Thursday, December 10 and Friday, December 11.
- The westbound on-ramp from northbound Champlain Street will remain closed until 3 pm on Thursday, December 10.
For updates on construction and roadwork activity across Ottawa, or for information about traffic and travel planning, visit the City’s traffic map or follow the City’s traffic account on Twitter