Ottawa – The following projects will impact Ottawa traffic:
- Redwood Avenue will close daily from 7 am to 5 pm between Byron Avenue and Richmond Road starting Monday, March 7 until Friday, March 11 for Stage 2 LRT work.
- Chaudiere Crossing will close in both directions on Friday, March 4 at 8 pm until Monday, March 7 at 6 am for repair work. Pedestrian access will be maintained, and cyclists are encouraged to dismount and walk through the construction zone. Visit OCTranspo.com for transit service impacts.
- Chaudiere Crossing southbound will close on Monday, March 7 at 6 am until June 30, 2023 as part of the Union Bridge rehabilitation and Hull Causeway widening project. Pedestrian access will be maintained, and cyclists are encouraged to dismount and walk through the construction zone. OC Transpo routes southbound will be maintained. Signage will be in place and traffic signal control will alternate the direction of traffic flow.
- Queen Elizabeth Driveway at Crescent Heights will have turn restrictions from 7 am to 5 pm on Wednesday, March 9 for sewer lining work. Pedestrian and cyclist access will be maintained but may experience delays crossing the intersection. This work is weather dependent and may be adjusted by a day or two, depending on conditions.
- Place d’Orléans Drive westbound at the Highway 174 interchange will close nightly from 7 pm to 5:30 am from Friday, March 4 to Sunday, March 6.
- The following Highway 174 ramps and lanes will close for Stage 2 LRT roadwork:
- The westbound off-ramp to Champlain Street will close nightly from 9 pm to 5:30 am from Monday, March 7 to Saturday, March 12.
- The westbound on-ramp from southbound Tenth Line Road will close nightly from 9 pm to 5:30 am from Monday, March 7 to Saturday, March 12.
There is also a webpage summarizing any continuing post-demonstration traffic and transit delays or disruptions in the downtown core.