Ottawa – The following projects will impact Ottawa traffic:
- Montreal Road, under Highway 174, will be reduced to one lane in each direction between 7 am and 5 pm on two upcoming weekends: Saturday, January 22 to Sunday, January 23 and Saturday, January 29 to Sunday, January 30.
- Redwood Avenue, between Byron Avenue and Richmond Road, will close daily between 7 am and 5 pm from Monday, January 24 to Friday, January 28.
- The Highway 174 westbound off-ramp to Tenth Line Road will close nightly between 9 pm and 5:30 am from Thursday, January 27 to Saturday, January 29.
- The following Highway 417 ramps and lanes will close for Stage 2 LRT roadwork:
- The westbound on-ramp from southbound Moodie Drive will close nightly between 11 pm and 5 am from Monday, January 24 to Friday, January 28.
- The westbound on-ramp from northbound Holly Acres Road will close from 11 pm on Thursday, January 27 to 5 am on Friday, January 28.
- Limebank Road, south of Earl Armstrong Road, is reduced to one lane in each direction until Friday, January 28.