The following projects will impact Ottawa traffic:
- There are ongoing traffic and transit delays or disruptions in Ottawa, especially in the downtown core, as a result of the demonstration. Residents can continue to check the City’s online traffic map for up-to-date information.
- The Highway 174 westbound off-ramp to Tenth Line Road will close nightly between 9 pm and 5:30 am from Monday, February 7 to Friday, February 11 for Stage 2 LRT roadwork.
- Redwood Avenue, between Byron Avenue and Richmond Road, will close daily between 7 am and 5 pm from Monday, February 7 to Friday, February 11.
- The following Highway 417 ramps and lanes will be closed for Stage 2 LRT roadwork:
- The westbound on-ramp from southbound Moodie Drive will close nightly between 11 pm and 5 am from Monday, February 7 to Thursday, February 10.
- The westbound on-ramp from northbound Moodie Drive will close nightly between 11 pm and 5 am from Thursday, February 10 to Saturday, February 12.