- Byron Avenue is closed between Woodland Avenue and Harcourt Avenue daily from 7 am to 5 pm, until January 31, 2022. Byron Avenue is closed between Lockhart Avenue and Sherbourne Road daily from 7 am to 5 pm, until January 31, 2022.
- A section of Redwood Avenue between Byron Avenue and Richmond Road will close daily between 7 am and 6 pm until Friday, December 17.
- The following Highway 417 ramps and lanes will be closed for Stage 2 LRT roadwork:
- The westbound off-ramp to Pinecrest Road will be closed until summer 2023.
Road closures and traffic interruptions can be expected during the following holiday parades this weekend:
- Osgoode Village Parade of Lights, Friday, December 3, 7 pm
- Richmond Village Santa Parade, drive-through event at the Richmond Fairgrounds, Saturday, December 4, 5 pm
- Help Santa Parade of Lights, downtown Ottawa, Saturday, December 4, 11 am
Highway 417 Westbound on-ramps at Eagleson Road and March Road, as well as Eastbound on-ramps at Terry Fox Drive and Kanata Avenue, will begin closing nightly starting Sunday, December 5, weather permitting, for rehabilitation work on the Marianne Wilkinson Pedestrian Bridge until late December. Closures will rotate between Eastbound and Westbound directions, depending on where the contractor is working on the bridge structure. Motorists may also experience rotating, nightly lane closures on the highway through this area for the safety of the workers. Drive with caution and watch for signs. The pedestrian bridge remains closed overnight on weeknights from 9 pm to 6 am during the rehabilitation activities. Signage will be placed on site in advance of the closures. Road and lane closures for this project will be lifted two hours before or after an event at the Canadian Tire Centre and are weather dependent.