- Richmond Road – Due to construction on a couple of apartment buildings and the LRT Stage 2, drivers along the stretch on Richmond Road between Ambleside Drive and Sherbourne may experience significant traffic and delays. This construction will continue to be an issue for the next few years.
- Byron Avenue –Byron Avenue is closed between Richardson and Compton avenues, and between Lockhart Avenue and Sherbourne Road, until Thursday, December 24 for Stage 2 LRT work.
- Highway 417 – The following Highway 417 ramps will close for Stage 2 LRT roadwork:
- The eastbound on-ramp from southbound Moodie Drive will close from 11 pm on Thursday, December 10 until 5 am on Friday, December 11.
- The westbound on-ramp from southbound Pinecrest Road will close nightly from 11 pm to 5 am until Tuesday, December 15.
- Highway 174 – The following Highway 174 ramps will close for Stage 2 LRT roadwork:
- The eastbound on-ramp from northbound Jeanne d’Arc Boulevard will close from 10 pm on Saturday, December 5 until 5 am on Sunday, December 6.
- The westbound on-ramp from southbound Champlain Street will close from 10 pm on Tuesday, December 8 until 5 am on Wednesday, December 9.
- Montreal Road – Montreal Road will close in both directions under Highway 174 from 8 pm on Friday, December 4 until 7 am on Monday, December 7 for Stage 2 LRT work.
For updates on construction and roadwork activity across Ottawa, or for information about traffic and travel planning, visit the City’s traffic map or follow the City’s traffic account on Twitter