O-Train West Extension
Moodie Station Area and Light Maintenance and Storage Facility (LMSF):
- Foundation construction for the Service and Inspection building is underway.
- LMSF retaining wall construction and utilities relocation and connections are ongoing.
- Drilled shafts and concrete pouring for the new overhead Moodie Drive bridge is over halfway complete.
- Soldier pile drilling is underway.
- Retaining wall and drainage work for the bridge construction of the future southbound Moodie to westbound 417 on-ramp is ongoing.
- Shifting of traffic lanes on Moodie Drive expected to occur at the end of June.
- The westbound on-ramp from northbound Moodie Drive is closed until December 2021.
Holly Acres and Highway 417 Interchange
- Foundation work adjacent to the Highway 417 westbound on-ramp from northbound Holly Acres construction continues.
- Parapets work is ongoing.
- Bridge deck installation for the elevated guideway is ongoing.
Bayshore Station Area
- Bayshore bus loop construction is underway with granular and drainage work.
- New signage being installed around work zone.
Pinecrest Station Area
- New westbound on-ramp from southbound Pinecrest is now open.
- Bridge replacement preparations and sliding system set-up is underway for the rapid bridge replacement at the end of June.
- Waterproofing and frame assembly work underway for the new overhead bridge.
- Rock breaking, line drilling, and excavation are underway for the Pinecrest tunnel.
Algonquin Station Area
- Foundation work is ongoing for the north and south station.
- Stations work has started on the bus operator building.
- Construction of the south access road, followed by concrete paving, will be ongoing until mid-June.
Iris Station Area
- Excavation for the new, relocated Pinecrest Creek is ongoing, along with drainage work.
- Pile-cap work is nearing completion for the concrete culvert.
- Widening work along the Transitway from the split structure to Iris is ongoing.
Lincoln Fields Flyover Rail Bridge (south of Lincoln Fields)
- o Foundation drilling has begun on the new Woodroffe High School pedestrian bridge.
- Split-structure diaphragm and deck construction are underway.
Connaught Cut and Cover Tunnel and Queensview Station Area
- Watermain relocation in Connaught Park is now underway.
- Queensview Station sanitary and storm line relocation work is ongoing.
- Drilled shafts and concrete pouring for support of excavation work is underway for the Connaught Tunnel along Queensview.
Lincoln Fields Station Area
- Foundation work for station is underway.
- South detour and MUP relocation work are complete. Pile drilling for support of excavation, and excavation has started.
- Temporary traffic realignments are in place on Carling Avenue as work progresses.
- Stormwater relocation is complete along Lawn Avenue Parkette which is currently in use as an access road.
- Utilities relocation on Edgeworth is ongoing through August.
- At the north end of Lincoln Fields, drilling is underway for the installation of support of excavation at the west Parkway tunnel portal.
Byron and Richmond Corridor (Byron Linear Park)
- Sanitary line relocation work is ongoing at McEwen Avenue. Hartleigh Avenue utilities work is expected to resume in July.
- Watermain work will be ongoing in June at Midway Ave, at the dead end at Richmond Road.
- Cylinder piles are being drilled and rock breaking is underway for the cut and cover tunnel excavation.
- Work is progressing on the Woodroffe Avenue and Richmond Road deck installation involving a short-term closure of Woodroffe. Once the decking is completed it allows for tunneling work to continue across Woodroffe while maintaining traffic.
- East of Woodroffe Avenue drilling, lagging and rock breaking is ongoing, with watermain bypass work to be completed end of June.
- West Nepean Collector sewer connection work is ongoing at Redwood Ave.
- Hydro will be performing power supply connections.
- Concrete pouring for the Parkway Tunnel walls has started in sections, which requires temporary closures along Byron Avenue until winter.