O-Train West Extension
Moodie Station Area and Light Maintenance and Storage Facility (LMSF):
- Construction for the Service and Inspection building is underway.
- LMSF retaining wall construction and utilities relocation and connections are ongoing.
- Foundation construction for the Train Storage Shed is underway.
- Drilled shafts are complete for the new overhead Moodie Drive bridge.
- Retaining wall work for the bridge construction of the future southbound Moodie to westbound 417 on-ramp is ongoing.
- Traffic has shifted on Moodie Drive over the 417, to the west side.
- The westbound on-ramp from northbound Moodie Drive is closed until December 2021.
- Excavation has started on Corkstown Road at the bus station.
Holly Acres and Highway 417 Interchange
- Foundation work adjacent to the Highway 417 westbound on-ramp from northbound Holly Acres continues.
- Parapet work is ongoing.
Bayshore Station Area
- Bayshore bus loop construction is ongoing.
- A new sidewalk connecting to Woodridge Circle is open to re-route pedestrians around the new bus loop.
Pinecrest Station Area
- New Pinecrest Road bridge structure is in place and open to traffic.
- Rock breaking, line drilling, and excavation are underway for the Pinecrest trench.
Algonquin Station Area
- Foundation work is ongoing for the north and south station.
- Demolition of existing roof completed
- Micropile installation will be completed next month.
Iris Station Area
- Excavation and finishing works for the Pinecrest Creek realignment is ongoing.
- Realignment of the road along the Transitway from the split structure to Iris is ongoing – this will enable the Transitway to remain open while the LRT guideway is built in this area
Lincoln Fields Flyover Rail Bridge (south of Lincoln Fields)
- Work on the columns for the new Woodroffe High School pedestrian bridge has started.
- Split-structure diaphragm and deck construction are ongoing.
Connaught Cut and Cover Tunnel and Queensview Station Area
- Watermain relocation in Connaught Park will resume this month.
- Queensview Station sanitary and storm line relocation work is ongoing.
- Drilled shafts and concrete pouring for support of excavation work is underway for the Connaught Tunnel along Queensview.
Lincoln Fields Station Area
- Foundation work for the station is underway.
- Retaining wall footings and wall work ongoing.
- Installation of elevator shaft structural steel supporting concourse slab is starting.
- Pile drilling for support of excavation is ongoing.
- Temporary traffic realignments are in place on Carling Avenue as work progresses.
- Utilities relocation on Edgeworth will continue through August.
- At the north end of Lincoln Fields, drilling and bridge deck work crossing Richmond is starting.
Byron and Richmond Corridor (Byron Linear Park)
- Sanitary line relocation work at McEwen Avenue and Hartleigh Avenue are expected to resume in July.
- Cylinder piles are being drilled and rock breaking is ongoing for the cut and cover tunnel excavation.
- East of Woodroffe Avenue drilling, lagging and rock breaking is ongoing, with sewer bypass work to be completed end of July.
- Gas and telecom line relocations are ongoing.
- Hydro to complete power supply connections for the project.
- Concrete pouring for the Parkway Tunnel walls has started in sections, which requires temporary closures along Byron Avenue until winter.
Rochester Field & Sir John A. Macdonald (SJAM) Parkway
- Parkway Tunnel support wall construction and excavation operations are ongoing.
- Drainage work continues at SJAM and Churchill Avenue.
- Utilities relocation are underway at Kitchissippi Lookout to Atlantis Avenue area, with an open trench and rock breaking, through July.
Kìchì Sìbì Station to Goldenrod Bridge (west of Tunney’s Pasture Station)
- The Roosevelt pedestrian bridge has been removed and preparation for the bus detour and guideway work has started.
- Scott Street utilities relocation has begun in preparation for the 2022 bus detour.
- Goldenrod bridge work is advancing with retaining walls.