O-Train Confederation Line West Extension
Vegetation removal and clean-up work are currently underway at the following locations:
- Rochester Field
- Sir John A. Macdonald Parkway
Geotechnical investigations are ongoing at the following locations:
- Baseline Station
- Richmond Road
Moodie Light Maintenance and Storage Facility
- Crews are undertaking snow clearing activities in preparation
Iris Station Area Preparatory Work
- Crews will begin installing excavation support structures in preparation for the installation of a new culvert.
- A bus stop on the north side of Iris, west of the Transitway, will be relocated further west near Parkway Drive as it conflicts with the future Iris Station works.
- Minor adjustments to a sanitary sewer that is west of the Transitway will occur as part of the preparatory works.
Lincoln Fields Station Area Preparatory Work
- Crews will be relocating a storm sewer and constructing a multi-use pathway detour in preparation for the future guideway and station construction.
- The public can expect to see activities such as installation of site fencing, multi-use pathway construction, installation of directional signage, and the mobilization of heavy equipment.