Preparatory activities (borehole drilling, site office mobilization, pre-construction surveys, site preparations and tree clearing, etc.) are currently underway on each O-Train extension.
O-Train Confederation Line West Extension
Tree and vegetation removal
- Clearing is currently underway
at the following locations:
- Woodroffe Stormwater Pond
- Carling Avenue
- Sir John A. Macdonald Parkway
- Bayshore Station
- Lincoln Fields Station
West site office set up:
- Final installation is underway at the Baseline Road and Navaho Drive day-to-day yard. Occupation is anticipated to take place in December.
- Installation efforts are underway at the Moodie Drive and Rochester Fields site offices.
Staff continue to engage with Councillors and community stakeholders as work progresses. Stakeholders can continue to direct inquiries to the Stage 2 LRT project’s email account, Stage2@ottawa.ca.