Bell and Rogers Utilities being relocated
- Construction Dates: July 27 2020 to November 13 2020
- KEV is relocating underground Bell duct banks and structures along Richmond Road from Cleary Ave to Woodroffe Ave.
- Relocating ducts to cross perpendicular to tunnel. Existing overhead hydro lines to be relocated to underground. Some existing ducts to be broken out and supported during tunnel excavation.
- Relocations of lines to prevent crossing of tunnel. Watermain replacements, watermain relocations, hydrant installations, catch basin removals, storm sewer replacements, 100 mm gas line installations tying into main
Richmond Rd and Byron Ave
- Construction Dates: May 15 2020 to September 30 2020
- KEV is modifying Richmond Road and Byron Ave between SJAM (western limit) and Redwood (Eastern Limit)
- Work includes roadworks, drainage, street lights & signals, pavement markings & signage, and traffic shifts
- Work is done to facilitate the utility relocates and construction of cut and cover tunnel