I appreciate the work that the Council on Aging of Ottawa has done to represent the concerns of seniors. We need to make winter walking safer.
Register to join the members of the Pedestrian Safety and Walkability Sub-Committee
About this Event
Join the members of the Pedestrian Safety and Walkability Sub-Committee to:
- Celebrate the launch of the Snow Mole Report 2022 – How Safe is Winter Walking in Ottawa?
- Learn how volunteer Snow Moles reported on winter safe walking conditions in their neighbourhoods
- Understand the City of Ottawa’s plans for safe winter walking
- Find out how you can Adopt-a-Bench along your winter walking route by clearing off the ice and snow for safe seats
- Hear the COA’s recommendations for improving winter walkability, dealing with snow and ice and other barriers, and how to be involved in the 2023 Snow Mole Campaign
|Date:||Thursday, January 12, 2022|
|Time:||10:00 – 11:00 AM|
|Link:||A confirmation email with the ZOOM link|
will be sent on the morning of the event.