The interactive map geoOttawa is a great tool to get information about city infrastructure. This popular public-facing website allows users to access a variety of information layers on the map, such as parks, schools, City facilities, property parcels, zoning and air photos dating back to 1928.
With this mapping tool, you can select to view from the Layers List the following:
- View the route of the new LRT
- Find out the current zoning designation of an area or a lot (see Ottawa.ca for definition of zoning designations)
- View the border of a parcel of land and where the City’s right-a-way starts
- Water and wastewater infrastructure
- and much more including Road Pavement Ave – see screenshot below