Please note Neepawa Ave. road closure from Sept 16 to 20 – The contractor will be connecting new services at 2039 Neepawa Ave. As per city notification signs will be posted and local and emergency vehicle access will be maintained. The impact to traffic will be low.
- Contractor is to coordinate with Traffic Management Inspector a minimum of 72 hours prior to commencing work for parking removal and construction staging.
- Provide “Road Closed – Local Traffic Only – No Exit” signs at adjacent intersections on both sides of the closure.
- Provide “Road Closed” signs plus any barricades, barrels or other traffic control devices at the work zone as may be necessary to ensure both public and worker safety.
- Maintain access to adjacent dwellings at all times. This includes emergency vehicle access.
- Maintain pedestrian access and provide pedestrian detour routes if necessary.