Gear up for a winter of wellness by keeping your mind and body active.
Browse register.ottawa.ca and create a wish list of your favourite programs and activities for the winter session.
Mark your calendars with these important registration dates:
- Swimming lessons: Tuesday, November 14 at 9 pm
- All other recreation, culture and virtual activities: Thursday, November 16 at 9 pm
In-person registration begins Wednesday, November 15 for swimming lessons and Friday, November 17 for all other activities. Be sure to check the facility’s business hours before visiting.
Plan to stay active this winter by trying something new, like music lessons, cross-country skiing, dance, cooking, racquet sports or science and technology programs for the budding scientist in the family.
Take your artistic and fitness skills to the next level by signing up for painting, aquafit, martial arts, yoga, skating or strength training. Or discover the professional arts programs that Shenkman Arts Centre and Nepean Visual Arts Centre have for children and adults.
If you can’t attend in-person, consider a virtual program that strikes the right balance between keeping active and staying at home.
We offer affordable and accessible activities for residents of all ages and skill levels in English and French. And with quality instructors, art studios, gyms, pools, rinks, equipment and other amenities, you can count on the City of Ottawa for an enjoyable experience.
Prepare for registration night
Get the most out of registration night by preparing your account on register.ottawa.ca in advance. We recommend that you:
- Create an account on register.ottawa.ca or ensure you can log into your existing account;
- Confirm your account details are up to date, including your family members and credit card information; and
- Make a wish list with a few of your preferred activities just in case your first choice is full.
Never miss a registration date and get the most up to date information on City recreation and culture programs by subscribing to DiscoverRec.