News from Transit Commission March 20th 2019 Meeting
OC Transpo completed the Multimodal Customer Journey project to help put the interests of customers at the heart of all decision-making. The results of the project highlighted what customers need to know so that they are informed, prepared, and excited about their new journey on the system.
The following ten priority topics were identified and addressed:
- Bus, cycling, walking, and riding connections to stations
- Bus routes and multimodal stations
- Ticket machines with customer help points
- Fare Gates
- Fare-paid zones for transaction-free connections
- Frequency of service
- Ready for Rail Travel Planner
- Train capacity and doors
- Accessibility features
- Safety and security features
Information about each of the 10 Ready for Rail themes
Councillor Kavanagh is a member of the Transit Commission and she will continue to be share information about each of the 10 Ready for Rail themes as they communicated to the Transit Commission.