Residents of any priority neighbourhood may now be eligible for a second dose of COVID-19 vaccine at an upcoming pop-up clinic. These clinics are intended to raise vaccination rates in priority neighbourhoods and assist in removing some barriers to accessing the vaccine. Residents from outside priority neighbourhoods will be directed to available appointments in the provincial vaccine booking system or at a participating pharmacy.
- First doses are available for any priority neighbourhood resident aged 12+ at the time of vaccination.
- Second doses are available for any priority neighbourhood resident 18 and above who received their first COVID-19 vaccine dose at least 28 days after receiving an mRNA vaccine, and 56 days after receiving Astra-Zeneca vaccine.
For more details on AstraZeneca eligibility refer to covid-19.ontario.ca/covid-19-vaccines-getting-your-second-dose
- Check eligibility for popup clinic: OttawaPublicHealth.ca/eligibilitypopup
- To check your home or school address for eligibility visit OttawaPublicHealth.ca.
Residents in priority neighbourhoods may also be eligible for vaccination at the Bruyère Family Medicine Centre. Please visit bruyere.org to review eligibility and access their online booking tool.
The list of Bay Ward scheduled pop-up clinics is provided below
July 1st update: The following clinic has been cancelled
Wednesday, July 7 to Friday, July 9 , 12:15 pm to 7:00 pm Bayshore Shopping Centre – 100 Bayshore Dr. North Entrance #2
If you live in a priority neighbourhood area, you can go to any popup clinic – for the list of all pop-up clinics taking place in Ottawa visit OttawaPublicHealth.ca/PopupClinics
Residents are asked to bring at least one piece of ID and proof of address must be provided. A valid Ontario health card is preferred, but not required if you do not have one.
For more information
- First Nation, Métis and Inuit populations
- Health cards
- Health care workers
- Second doses
- Transportation to and from appointments
- FAQs on COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Searchable clinic map
Sign up for the COVID-19 vaccination update e-subscription for regular news on the vaccine roll-out.