The City’s Pathway Patrol program has been around since 1997 and has helped make Ottawa’s pathways safer. Safer Roads Ottawa is looking for volunteers who love our city and want to become ambassadors of our pathways by joining the growing Pathway Patrol team. Our season runs from May to October. Whether you walk, run, roll or cycle, they would love to have you involved.
Do you ENJOY?
• Meeting new people who love being active outdoors as much as you do
• Working as part of a team and learning new skills
• Exploring new parts of this great city
• Interacting with residents to help improve their experience of using the pathways (i.e. providing helpful tips, directions, first aid and basic bicycle repairs)
• Being a positive role model for pathway etiquette and safety
If you answered YES, then consider becoming part of our Pathway Patrol Team!
Requirements include a recent Police Records Check, First Aid Training (provided) and a commitment of 6 hours per month.
Apply today at Pathway Patrol ~ Patrouille de sentier
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-580-2424, extension 28064 to find out more about this great program!