1. Substantial Completion
- RTG is submitting their Substantial Completion notice within
the next 10 days
- Contingent on the timing of receipt of Substantial Completion notice, the City expects to provide an opinion that RTG has achieved Substantial Completion; and,
- It is expected that the Independent Certifier will issue a Substantial Completion certificate shortly after the City provides a positive opinion on Substantial Completion.
- Fleet Readiness
- Alstom has met their commitment of completing the rail vehicles by July 7, 2019.
- Train Control Systems
- Updated Thales train control software deployed on the system on July 8, 2019; and,
- Minor final software upgrades and final safety certificate of software is expected to be completed on Friday July 12, 2019.
- System Assurance
- Safety certificates for Trial Running provided by RTG’s systems assurance team.
- Double Train Operation
- Service level requirement of double car operation has been demonstrated with 10 double trains. RTG will be running 15 double trains during the week of July 15.
2. Revenue Service Availability (RSA)
- RTG has submitted an RSA date of August 16, 2019.