Find out what’s on the schedule?
Spanning 4 vibrant and supportive communities in Ottawa West, this location provides an “eat-in” or “take-out” option, has a great walk and cycle ability as well local bus route, is close to the 417 Woodroffe exit and a great place for people to stop on their way home from work or on their way to the cottage
What Makes them Unique?
- Markets bring together a supportive community and local, small and social enterprises over great food and a lively environment
- The market builds on The Salvation Army Bethany Hope Centre values around bringing together community over our shared love of food. We believe in compassion, community and change.
- This type of market nurtures local and small businesses as well as youth run business
- Markets create a space to test out new products, run pop-ups and promote small and aspiring enterprises
- This Night Market offers an “eat-in” option with picnic tables and a children’s playground on-site
- Visitors can bus, Walk and cycle-in (bike racks available)
- Dogs on leashes are welcome