The City-Wide Interim As We Heard It report provides transparency around how the feedback received is impacting the development of the draft New Official Plan. The report highlights the key city-wide themes captured through stakeholder engagement and how City Planners propose we amend policies to address this feedback.
The full report can be found here: New Official Plan City-Wide Interim As We Heard It report – for Ward 7 here.
The As We Heard It report will be presented at a Special Planning Advisory Committee Meeting on June 15th at 5:30 pm. The general public is welcomed to watch. For the zoom link, visit As We Heard It event for the Committee Meeting.
The City has also committed to releasing a series of 23 Ward specific Interim As We Heard It reports. These will be posted as they are completed.
The City is also hosting a public session on each transect. These sessions will help residents learn how feedback was responded to by City Planners.
Please register using the links below:
Bay Ward has both inner-urban and outer-urban transect areas
- June 23rd – 7:00 p.m. Transect – Outer Urban Public Meeting
- June 28th – 6:30 p.m. Transect – Inner Urban Public Meeting
Other information sessions
- June 22nd – 6:30 p.m. Transect – Rural Public Meeting
- June 23rd – 5:30 p.m. Transect – Suburban Public Meeting
- June 24th – 6:30 p.m. Transect – Downtown Public Meeting