It’s been a hot week and it’s important to stay cool. The City’s pools, both outdoor and many indoor, are now open. Splashpads and wading pools will all be open by the 13th of July. Check out the schedules and safety measures at Ottawa.ca
Ottawa Public Health offers tips on how to beat the heat this summer.
The City is slowly opening up so we can enjoy outdoor restaurant patios, support your local businesses and don’t forget your mask for when you’re indoors!
Restaurants in Bay Ward with patios – Please send me the names of restaurants that are missing from this list.
- Baja Burger Shack Patio – Britannia Beach – 613-799-6253
- Biagio’s Italian Kitchen – 1394 Richmond Rd – 613-828-0770
- NSC Galley – 3259 Carling Ave – 613-829-6462
- Britannia Coffee House – 273 Britannia Rd – Facebook
- CORA Lincoln Fields – 1355 Richmond Rd – 613-828-2672
- Ralph and Sons Diner – 3420 Carling Ave – 613-828-0697