Ottawa – Further to provisions passed by Council on March 25, 2020, all Council and Committee meetings will be held by remote, electronic participation, unless otherwise noted. For a complete agenda and updates, please sign up for email alerts, visit ottawa.ca/agendas or call 3-1-1.
The City of Ottawa continues to take COVID-19 seriously, and in following the advice of provincial and federal governments is making significant changes to services and programming to help protect health and wellbeing of the community. City Hall is temporarily closed to help stop the spread of COVID-19. In-person Committee and Council meetings have been cancelled. Such meetings, as warranted, will be held electronically until further notice. For more information about service disruptions, please visit our COVID-19 webpage.
You can watch live City Council or Committee meetings on the Ottawa City Council YouTube Channel. City Council Meetings will also be broadcast live on RogersTV Cable 22 and live streamed on the RogersTV Website.
Persons wishing to provide comments to Committee or Council on any agenda items are strongly encouraged to submit such comments in writing, by email to the Committee or Council Coordinator, or by calling the Committee or Council Coordinator. Agendas and Contact details can be found on the Council and Committee Meeting Portal.
City Council – Special Meeting – Wednesday, April 8, 10 am, (please consult the Agenda on the Council and Committee Meeting Portal for a current list of Agenda Items for this Special Meeting)
Planning Committee – Thursday, April 9, 9:30 am
- Temporary Zoning By-Law Amendment to Permit Park and Cycle (Non-Accessory Parking) at 3169 Carling Avenue – Andrew Haydon Park (ward 7 -Bay)
- Zoning By-Law Amendment – 287 Lisgar Street (ward 14 – Somerset)
- Status Update – Planning Committee Inquiries and Motions for the Period Ending February 7, 2020 (ward-city wide)
- Presentation – 15-Minute Neighbourhoods – Presentation by Telfer Business School (ward – city wide)
- Verbal Update – R4 Zoning Review, Phase 2 Update (ward-city wide)
- Verbal Update – Provincial Policy Statement, 2020 Update (ward-city wide)
- Modification to Official Plan Amendment No.136, Regarding Minimum Building Heights in Kanata Town Centre (ward 4 – Kanata North)
- Zoning By-Law Amendment – 25 Grant Street (ward 15 – Kitchissippi)
- Zoning By-Law Amendment – 840 Paseana Place (ward 6 – Stittsville)
- Zoning By-Law Amendment – 1068 Cummings Avenue (ward 11 – Beacon Hill-Cyrville)
- Planning, Infrastructure and Economic Development Department 2019 Year-End Report (ward – city wide)
- 2019 Annual Report Pursuant to the Building Code Act, 1992 (ward – city wide)
- Council Resolution – 263 Greensway Avenue (ward 12 – Rideau-Vanier)
- Exemption to the Permanent Signs on Private Property By-Law – Residential Mural at 164 Arthur Street (ward 14 – Somerset)
At this time in-person participation or public delegations cannot be accommodated for this Planning Committee meeting. Staff is looking at technology options to facilitate public delegations for future Committee meetings.