Ottawa – All Council, Committee and Board meetings will be held electronically unless otherwise noted. For complete agendas and updates, please sign up for email alerts, visit ottawa.ca/agendas or call 3-1-1.
The City continues to take COVID-19 seriously. In following the advice of provincial and federal governments, we are making significant changes to services and programming to help protect health and wellbeing of the community. City Hall is temporarily closed to help stop the spread of COVID-19. In-person meetings have been cancelled. Meetings, as warranted, will be held electronically until further notice. For more information about service disruptions, please visit our COVID-19 webpage.
You can watch live Council, Committee and Board meetings on the Ottawa City Council YouTube Channel.
To comment on the agenda items below, please submit your comments by email or call to the meeting coordinator. You can find agendas and contact information on the meeting portal.
Ottawa Police Services Board – Monday, April 27, 4 pm, electronic participation
- Chief’s verbal report
- Ottawa Police Service response to COVID-19
- Board policy: Disclosure of COVID-19 status information
- 2019 Telus Communications Inc. NG9‑1‑1 contract amendment
- Board Committee appointments
- Internal Board communications protocol
- Ontario Association of Police Services Boards: Sponsorship of virtual annual general meeting
- Ottawa Police Service response to motion on measures to curb gun violence
- Sworn promotion process: 2019 annual report
- Workplace injuries, illnesses and incidents: 2019 annual report
- Complaints report – Part V, Police Services Act: First quarter 2020
- Response to inquiry: Ottawa Police Service investigation of Office of the Independent Police Review Director complaint
- Response to inquiry: Tactical dynamic entry
- Response to inquiry: Facial recognition software
- Report on Special Investigations Unit investigation
- Board monitoring requirements: First quarter 2020
- Outstanding Board inquiries and motions: April 2020
- Letters of commendation
- In camera items
- Public Sector Salary Disclosure Act: 2019
- Labour Relations Unit report: First quarter 2020