Ottawa – All Council, Committee and Board meetings will be held remotely with electronic participation unless otherwise noted. For a complete agenda and updates, please sign up for email alerts, visit ottawa.ca/agendas or call 3-1-1.
The City continues to take COVID-19 seriously, and in following the advice of provincial and federal governments, is making significant changes to services and programming to help protect the health and well-being of the community. City Hall is temporarily closed to help stop the spread of COVID-19. In-person meetings have been cancelled. Warranted meetings will be held electronically until further notice. For more information about service disruptions, please visit our COVID-19 webpage.
Ottawa Police Services Board – Special Meeting – Wednesday, August 19 at 2 pm
- In Camera Item:
- Personal Matter Involving a Named Individual
- Legal Matter Involving a Named Individual
Community and Protective Services Committee – Thursday, August 20 at 9:30 am
- Rental Housing Property Management By-law and Rental Accommodation Study update
- Accessibility Advisory Committee 2020-2022 work plan
- Commemorative naming proposal – Julie Dunnigan Room
- Commemorative naming proposal – Laurier Carrière Park
- Commemorative naming proposal – Sandy Ruckstuhl Gridirons
- Commemorative naming proposal – Steve Bonk Administrative Building
- Commemorative naming proposal – WRENS Way
- Commemorative naming proposal – George Brancato Park
For more information on City programs and services, visit ottawa.ca or call 3-1-1 (TTY: 613-580-2401). You can also connect with us through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.