Ottawa – All public meetings are held at Ottawa City Hall, 110 Laurier Avenue West, unless otherwise noted. For a complete agenda and updates, please sign up for email alerts, visit ottawa.ca/agendas or call 3-1-1.
Police Services Board Policy and Governance Committee – Monday, March 2, 1 pm, Honeywell Room
- Ottawa Police Service response to motion on measures to curb gun violence
- Use of technology by the police and privacy implications
- Strategic planning: 2021 and onwards
Crime Prevention Ottawa Board meeting – Monday, March 2, 5 pm, Colonel By Room
Police Services Board Human Resources Committee – Wednesday, March 4, 1 pm, Honeywell Room
- In camera items:
- Legal matter involving a named individual
- Organizational restructuring
Agriculture and Rural Affairs Committee – Thursday, March 5, 10 am, The Chamber, Ben Franklin Place, 101 Centrepointe Drive
- Official Plan and Zoning by-law amendment for 6139 and 6143 Perth Street
- Zoning by-law amendment – Part of 1810 Yorks Corners Road
- Rural Economic Development Strategy and Action Plan
- Official Plan amendment – Portobello Boulevard
Please note: The security screening process will be in operation for all City Council meetings, as well as Standing Committee and Transit Commission meetings held within Council Chambers (Andrew S. Haydon Hall). A list of prohibited items is listed on ottawa.ca.