Ottawa – All Council, Committee and Board meetings will be held by remote, electronic participation, unless otherwise noted. For a complete agenda and updates, please sign up for email alerts, visit ottawa.ca/agendas or call 3-1-1.
The City of Ottawa continues to take COVID-19 seriously, and in following the advice of provincial and federal governments, is making significant changes to services and programming to help protect the health and wellbeing of the community. City Hall is temporarily closed to help stop the spread of COVID-19. In-person meetings have been cancelled. Such meetings, as warranted, will be held electronically until further notice. For more information about service disruptions, please visit our COVID-19 webpage.
You can watch live City Council or Committee meetings on the Ottawa City Council YouTube Channel. City Council Meetings will also be broadcast live on RogersTV Cable 22 and live streamed on the RogersTV Website.
If you would like to provide comments on any agenda items, you are strongly encouraged to submit such comments in writing, by email to the meeting Coordinator, or by calling the Coordinator. Agendas and Contact details can be found on the Council and Committee Meeting Portal.
Ottawa Board of Health – Monday, April 20, 5 pm, electronic participation, information: 613-580-2424 x21544
- Motion to Amend the Procedure By-Law 2011-1 to permit remote participation in accordance with Bill 187, Municipal Emergency Act, 2020 and related procedural matters required as a result of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
- Chair of the Board of Health verbal report
- Medical Officer of Health verbal report
- Ottawa Public Health submission to the Government of Ontario on the potential for cannabis consumption establishments and/or cannabis special occasion permits
- Ottawa Public Health submission to the Ontario Ministry of Health on proposed vaping regulations
- Ottawa Public Health’s strategic plan for 2019-2022 – Update from the fourth quarter of 2019
- Ontario Ministry of Health accountability and reporting requirements – Q4 2019 standard activity report
- 2019 Operating Budget Year-End results – Board of Health for the City of Ottawa Health Unit status report
- Delegation of Authority – Contracts awarded for the period of July 1 to December 31, 2019
Ottawa Police Services Board – Finance and Audit Committee – Tuesday, April 21, 1 pm, electronic participation
- Presentation – Financial Update: COVID-19
City Council – Wednesday, April 22, 10 am, electronic participation