Admission to the sponsored event is a donation to the Ottawa Food Bank. You can also indulge in delicious BeaverTails for only $2 with all proceeds going directly to the Ottawa Food Bank.
- A host of activities await you, including;
- Visit with Santa and Mrs Claus;
- Gingerbread Bakery with the eccentric baker;
- Skating on the Sens Rink of Dreams;
- Horse-drawn waging rides; and
- Live entertainment including a magic show, science experiments, and Monday Rock Music.
OC Transpo will offer free bus and O-Train rides to and from City Hall from 1:30 to 6:30 pm to children 11 years and under when accompanied by a fare-paying adult. At fare gates, ask OC Transpo staff to let children through the gate, or use video-chat at one of the ticket machines.
Free underground parking available at City Hall.
For more information visit Ottawa.ca.