Please be aware that KEV will be working Thursday, July 1st, Canada Day and then will take Friday July 2nd, Saturday. July 3rd and Sunday, July 4th off with but a few exceptions.
Lincoln Fields Station:
Thursday, July 1st & Friday July 2nd
Crews will be working from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
– Rebar work is anticipated to quieter than last Saturday’s activities.
Byron Linear Park (New Orchard – Hartleigh):
- Friday, July 2nd 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, July 3rd 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, July 4th 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
– 2 or 3 excavators will be breaking rock with intermittent trucking.
From all of us in the Rail Construction Program, I want to thank you for your continued support and understanding during this construction season. But more importantly, I would like to wish you all a happy and healthy Canada Day.