Please be advised that KEV will begin paving Byron Avenue east and west of Woodroffe Avenue next week.
KEV’s current plan (which is weather dependent) is as follows:
Friday, April 9th
- prepare Byron west of Woodroffe and
- final grading east of Woodroffe between Lockhart and Sherboune
Monday, April 12th
- final grading west of Woodroffe
Tuesday, April 13th
- paving west of Woodroffe
Wednesday, April 14th
- paving east of Woodroffe between Lockhart and Sherboune
TBD (likely between April 19th and 30th)
- final grading & paving between Woodroffe and Lockhart
- final grading & paving between Sherbourne and Redwood
Below are some supplementary details relating to the above mentioned activities:
- Between final grading and paving (usually not more than one or two days), there will be a 90mm drop between cut of asphalt and final grade.
- During grading and paving activities, there will be flaggers following the operations. This will be a moving operation throughout the day. Depending on where the construction equipment are at, flaggers will let people go through or detour around the block.
- Emergency services will have access at all locations on the street.