As you have no doubt heard, the Ottawa Student Transportation Authority’s Operators are experiencing a severe bus driver shortage. We have been working hard to provide alternate transportation solutions for students as new drivers are recruited and trained. More information on our efforts can be found here.
The Ottawa Student Transportation Authority has undertaken a driver recruitment campaign. If you know someone who would be interested, please pass on this post.
Are you patient, trustworthy and like children?!
Local Operators are currently searching for new drivers who are looking for part-time work that includes morning and afternoon routes, as well as charter and field trip opportunities.
Stay-at-home parents, bring your little ones to work with you!
Retirees, get out of the house!
New to the Ottawa workforce? Build skills and experience.
• FREE TRAINING
• COMPETITIVE WAGES ($15-$20/hour)
• Flexible hours
• Take your kids to work
• Park-outs available
• Nights and Weekends Off
• Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
• Ministry Bonus and other benefits
• Making a real difference in the lives of the families and children in the Ottawa area
* PPE is provided to all drivers to ensure proper respiratory and hygiene safety.
For more information about the position and how to apply visit School Bus Driver Recruitment.