The Ottawa Food Bank is offering limited Saturday food sorting shifts in February. These shifts are to assist with processing holiday food donations.
This is a great opportunity to introduce friends and family to volunteering with the Ottawa Food Bank. Community and sports groups are also welcome.
If you have a group of 8-15 people interested, please read below for additional details:
- Shift times are Saturdays, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm at the Ottawa Food Bank warehouse
- Shifts are booked on a first-come basis
- Minimum age to volunteer is 14 years
- Youth groups require 2 registered volunteering adults
- Mimium group size is 8 to a maximum of 15 volunteers
- All volunteers must register in advance to participate
If you have questions or would like to reserve a group shift for a Saturday shift in February, please contact Jo-Anne Turple 613-745-7001, ext 120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a shift for your group and get a registration link to share with your group members.