Local businesses have always been there for us.
Now, let’s be there for them.
Canada United supports local businesses in partnership with over 60 leading business partners, Chambers of Commerce and business associations all across the country. Shop and dine local to help small businesses in our community and share on your social media accounts using #CanadaUnited or #SoutenirLeLocal. In return, you will have access to special offers and promotions throughout the weekend from participating Canada United partners, such as:
- the chance to win one of 25 prizes of $25,000 just for shopping or dining at a local business
- earning 25% more RBC Rewards points when shopping at Canadian brands across the country using an eligible RBC Rewards credit card
- the chance to win one of 50 shopping sprees for $5,000 in a contest sponsored by Cadillac Fairview
For all Canadians – Show local some love!
- Give back with every click: Each Canada United video view, use of #CanadaUnited or #SoutenirLeLocal on Twitter or social post liked results in a $0.05 contribution from RBC to the Canada United Small Business Relief Fund.
- Spread the word: Share a photo of your favourite local business using #CanadaUnited AND tag three friends to do the same
For Small Business Owners – Promote and Apply
- Get involved: Small Business Toolkit
- Let your customers know about the Canada United Weekend Contest
- IMPORTANT!!! Canada United Relief Fund Grant Application Canadian businesses could receive grants of up to $5,000!!! Applications for the Canada United Small Business Relief Fund open on August 31, 2020, at 1 pm (EST). ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS. Apply early!