#maskupCanada is a movement to reach the Canadians who will voluntarily wear masks and who will wear their masks responsibly. We’re calling on these Canadians to help slow the spread of COVID-19 by starting to wear their masks. Join #maskupCanada by changing your profile picture to a photo of you wearing a mask starting on June 19th. Let’s continue to protect our essential workers, immunocompromised, and elderly. Let’s continue to protect our healthcare system
What to do:
On June 19th, share a picture of you wearing your mask to social media and tag #maskupCanada.
Other ways you can help:
- Recruit public figures to our cause.
- Make your social media post public.
- Be seen wearing your mask even in low risk environments.
- Post a “#maskupCanada” sign in your window.
- Interact with other’s #maskupCanada posts.