From Ottawa Public Health FAQs How do I cancel or reschedule my vaccine appointment?
Please avoid making multiple appointments to get the COVID-19 vaccine. If you had your vaccine and have outstanding appointments, please cancel so that other residents can access the time slot.
- If you booked your appointment through a pharmacy, please contact the pharmacy.
- If you booked your appointment with Ottawa Public Health directly, please call 613-691-5505 to reschedule.
- If you scheduled an appointment through the provincial online vaccine booking system, you can reschedule or cancel:
- Online – go to the confirmation email you got when you booked and follow the instructions or use the Province of Ontario’s Manage Your Appointment web page.
- By calling the Provincial Vaccine Booking Line at 1-833-943-3900 (TTY 1-866-797-0007)
- If you booked through The Ottawa Hospital, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any cancellations or appointment change requests.
You will need the following:
- Your health card (information on front and back)
- Your postal code
For more information