The City is seeking feedback on a draft Emergency Management Tool Kit and Response Plan Template to assist community groups in preparing for emergencies. This step-by-step guide is intended to help you and your community learn how to prepare for an emergency.
This Tool Kit will:
- Show you what steps you can take to plan for your personal safety
- Show communities how they can work together and use their strengths to be better prepared
- Inform you about the City of Ottawa’s Emergency Management Program
- Describe what an emergency response by the City of Ottawa may look like in your community
- Give you the tools to become better prepared as a community for an emergency
The survey will be open from May 3 to May 28, 2021.