City Council Meeting – Wednesday, May 22, 10 am, Andrew S. Haydon Hall
Planning Committee – Thursday, May 23, 9:30 am, Champlain Room
- Zoning By-Law Amendment: – Cannabis Production Facility (City Wide)
- Zoning By-Law Amendment – 383 Albert Street and 340 Queen Street (Ward 14 – Somerset)
- Zoning By-Law Amendment– 5615 and 5621 Fernbank Road (Ward 6 – Stittsville)
- Zoning By-law Amendment – 1850 Walkley Road (Ward 10 – Gloucester-Southgate)
Environmental Stewardship Advisory Committee – Thursday, May 23, 6:30 pm, Champlain Room
The following online public engagement opportunities are available:
- Official Plan survey:Our long-term goal is for Ottawa to grow into the most liveable mid-sized city in North America, and we need your insight to make this happen. We are collaborating with residents across the city to gather input on the key issues facing Ottawa today. Please let us know what matters to you by answering a few questions. Your input will help us create the plans and policies that guide the growth of Ottawa.
- City of Ottawa Municipal Accessibility Plan survey: In following the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, the City will consult with people with disabilities to develop the 2020-2024 City of Ottawa Municipal Accessibility Plan. The plan is designed to remove barriers and improve the accessibility of City programs, services and facilities. Residents can provide feedback by attending an in-person consultation, completing our online survey or requesting a community tool kit to host a consultation without City staff.
- Open Ottawa: The City provides free access to data and information through its Open Ottawa data portal. As part of the City’s Smart City 2.0 Strategy, we want to hear your ideas on how to improve the portal and what data sets you would like to see.
The City offers residents a variety of opportunities to engage, share information and collaborate. You can weigh in on different online engagement opportunities using the City’s new innovative engagement platform Engage Ottawa and see a full list of current engagement opportunities by visiting the public engagement event page on ottawa.ca.