Winter is here but warmer days are fast approaching and registration for the City of Ottawa’s spring and summer programs is just weeks away.
Here’s what you need to know to be prepared:
- Browse spring activities on register.ottawa.ca.starting Tuesday, February 21
- Register for spring learn to swim and other aquatics programs on Monday, March 6 at 9 pm
- Register for all other spring programs on Wednesday, March 8 at 9 pm
Summer camps and activities
- Browse summer camps and activities on register.ottawa.ca starting Tuesday, March 21
- Register for summer learn to swim and other aquatics programs on Monday, April 3 at 9 pm
- Register for summer camps and all other summer programs on Wednesday, April 5 at 9 pm
Be prepared by creating an account on the City’s new registration system before registration night. To create an account, visit register.ottawa.ca, submit your email address and create a password. Complete the form with your information and add other family members to your account. Put in your credit card information (Visa, Mastercard or American Express) in advance to save valuable time.
A reminder that if you have an active membership (fitness, swimming, sport, etc.) or had 2022 Ottawa Hand in Hand financial assistance, your account in our old system was transferred to the new system but you may need to reset your password. Select “Forgot your password?” on the sign in page and request a password reset to receive a reset link in your email inbox.
Explore register.ottawa.ca using filters for activity, time and day, age group, and location; and use the map function to look at options in surrounding areas, beyond your local community centre.
Browse ahead of time and bookmark more than one of your preferred activities by creating a wish list for easy retrieval during registration. This way you can quickly access your second or third choices if your first choice is full.
Never miss a registration date and get the most up to date information on City recreation and culture programs by subscribing to DiscoverRec.