February 22– April 16, 2021
It’s tax time again! This year we are offering services in 10 languages as well as completing tax returns for 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020. This means if you are behind, now is the time to catch up and get the government supports/cheques that you may be missing out on.
There are lots of spots available for the residents of the Pinecrest-Queensway Community Centre catchment.
Tel: 613-820-4922 ext. 3525
- CRA volunteers will complete your income tax return online or over the phone.
- Volunteers can complete 2019 and 2020 tax returns.
- For clients who live in the Pinecrest-Queensway Community Health Centre catchment and who make $35,000 (single) to $52,500 (family of 5+).
- Government Issued ID
- 2019 Tax Return– Notice of Assessment
- T4, T4A, T4A(P), T4(RSP), T4A(OAS), T4E, T5, T3, and T5007
- Universal Care Benefits (RC62), childcare expenses, tuition/education receipts (T2202A)
- Disability Tax Certificate (T2201)
- 2020 proof of rent record, medical receipts, and charitable donations
- Public transit passes or receipts
The highly skilled and trained Income Tax volunteers will do the taxes in the following languages.
Version française page 2