If you’re looking to try new things this fall, look no further than the City’s fall recreation and culture eGuides! Both in-person and virtual programs are available for all interests, ages and in both official languages. Whether you prefer to dive into swimming lessons or get a little clay on your hands by taking some pottery lessons, there is something for everyone!
The eGuides are available now and can be viewed online at ottawa.ca/recreation. Registration for aquatic programs begins at 9 pm on Monday, August 8. Registration for all other programs being at 9 pm on Wednesday, August 10.
Before fall registration begins, make sure you have your family PIN at the ready. The website gets a lot of traffic when registration opens. Please keep refreshing the page until the registration page loads.
Explore the eGuides to select the program that interests you and follow these steps:
- Go to ottawa.ca/recreation to view the eGuides or visit join.ottawa.
- Click the relevant barcode – it will take you to the course page, with details about the number of spaces available, fees and dates.
- Add the class to your cart and then proceed through the checkout. We’ll email you your receipt.
Online registration for winter 2023 programs will look a bit different and have a few improvements. A new registration and booking system will allow you to browse and filter program offerings, create a wishlist in advance and improve wait times on registration nights.
Here’s how you can prepare for a smooth transition:
- Confirm your contact information is up to date by checking your online account or speaking with customer service staff next time you’re in a City recreational facility.
- Subscribe to the DiscoverRec e-newsletter. You’ll receive instructions when it’s time to create or access your new account.