- This event has passed.
Noise Exemption for Watermain Pipeline Condition Assessment Program
November 16, 2021 @ 10:00 pm
Source of Noise: Light construction noise (i.e. generators, vehicles, lighting). The noise created by their operations should be low impact – no saws, drilling, heavy equipment, etc.
- Carling Ave and Sir John A MacDonald Pkwy
- Behind 1027 Hindley St
- Transitway South of Iris St
- Baseline Rd and Woodroffe Ave near 2045 Baseline Rd
- Woodroffe Ave south of Navaho Dr
- Woodroffe Ave at David Dr
- Woodroffe Ave South of Norice St
- Woodroffe Ave at Knoxdale Rd
- Woodroffe Ave South of West Hunt Club Rd.
When: November 16, 2021, from 10:00PM-7:00AM.
Rationale for exemption: The overnight work is requested for inspections of the watermains – preventative checks. Pure Technologies is contracted by the City of Ottawa to perform leak detection on the three watermains throughout the City of Ottawa. Work is requested overnight due to staff safety / to keep the unimpeded flow of traffic.